There are many ways to help us:
Please set links to Claimer.org in your social network page(s), in your blog(s) or in other websites!
Spread the word that damages caused by climate change should be claimed.
- Are you ready to help us find organizations and lawyers interested in climate and other environmental damage registration? If so, please just start and send us recommendations!
- If you personally know somebody working for an NGO or law firm which could use Claimer.org, please write to her or him directly to attract her or his attention to Claimer.org!
- If, by your position or experience, you can help us finding campaigning partners or if you would like to give us strategy advice, please contact us!
- If you can promote new bills / acts / laws that make climate and other environmental polluters jointly and commonly liable, please just do so and keep us informed!
- If you see another way of promoting the idea of climate and other environmental damage registration and compensation, please let us know!
- If you could improve or extend our software or if you can assist us otherwise, please let us know as well!
Whatever you do for us, please remember our strategy:
Our goal is to promote the idea of climate and other environmental damage registration and compensation. Claimer.org and its software is a tool to this end.
We are not interested in damage data ownership. We prefer our partners to install the Claimer.org software on their own servers (without access for us).
We do not have any commercial interests. We would even hand-over our website and software if a powerful institution or network with an excellent reputation was ready to take them over.
However, we are also interested in co-operating with partners who have commercial interests if it serves the overall non-profit purpose.
For any enquiry, please use our contact form or contact:
External Relations Manager
+49 157 7658 3334